ACM210 Graphical EQ - Plug-in for Linux
A versatile graphical EQ with a wide range of zero latency analogue modelled filters and a realtime FFT display.
The ACM210 proves that digital EQ doesn't have to sound digital. Using innovative processing algorithms to accurately model analogue filters, without extra latency or high CPU demand, the ACM210 delivers the desirable qualities of analogue EQ with digital precision.
- Up to ten filter bands.
- Comprehensive set of filter types, accurately modelled across the full 20Hz to 20kHz audio range.
- Realtime FFT display.
- Pre / post process FFT monitoring.
- FFT slope compensation.
- Smooth parameter interpolation with no 'zipper noise' when adjusting the plug-in settings.
- Resizable graphical user interface.
System Requirements - Linux:
- An X11 (GLX) compatible Linux distribution. e.g. Ubuntu 16.04 LTS.
- A Linux VST2 compatible host.
- Requires support for OpenGL (GLX) 3.x or later. Please refer to your distribution for more information if necessary.
|•||Linux VST2 64Bit||V1.0.0|
|•||Analogue Filter Modelling||Accurately models the natural response of analogue filters even at close to the limit imposed by the sample rate, without requiring CPU intensive techniques.|
|•||Zero Latency Filters||Decramped zero latency filters with correct equivalent analogue gain at Nyquist.|
|•||Auto-lock frequency or gain||[ Shift + drag ] to automatically lock out either frequency or gain changes while adjusting filters.|
|•||Comprehensive selection of filter types||
|•||Realtime FFT display||
|•||High resolution zoom / scroll||Zoom and scroll the EQ / FFT display in realtime for extra detail.|
|OS / System Compatibility|
OS / System requirements based on typical representative configurations and host applications. Be sure to check compatibility with the free demos provided.
*Linux compatibility is dependent upon operating system components, configuration and host application(s). Please check compatibility using the free demo.